The International Teaching and Training College (ITTC), offers the Primary Teacher Education (P.T.E) Course for (P1).
To qualify for mission to the Pre-service one must have:
A minimum of KCSE grade of C (plain and above only)
Please attach the following documents to your application form to facilitate your registration and admission
- Copy of your Academic Certificates
- Copy of your National ID
- 2 passport colour size photographs
- Money order of Kshs. 500/ Non-refundable registration/Admission fee addressed to International TTC.
- To develop the basic theoretical and practical knowledge about the teaching profession so that the teacher attitude and abilities are turned towards professional commitment and competence
- To develop the teacher ability to communicate effectively
- Create National consciousness for educational excellence in all teachers.
- To provide opportunities to develop special interests & skills & promote initiative on the part of their teachers
- To develop the teacher ability to adapt to change on new constitution.
- To promote national unity national development& social equality
- To foster in a teacher appreciation & respect for our rich and valid cultural heritage
- To develop awareness of the principle which underline good human relationship & use of these in dealings with children and community.
Recognition And Registration
- The International Teaching and Training Center–Nairobi is fully registered by the Ministry of Science Agriculture and Technology as per National Examination Council (KNEC) for the award of p1 teaching certificate just like other students in the public colleges, and are recognized and registered by the teachers service commission (T.S.C) of Kenya on completion of their course. Teachers trained from our college enjoy several privileges on employment.
- We inform our students in person when the government (Teachers Service Commission-T.T.C) is employing and which government schools have vacancies. We also recommend and get employment for our graduate in any private and International school Countrywide.
- Currently International TTC is the 2009 Kenya Teachers’ College Sports Association Ball Games National soccer-Men Champions & holders of Kenya Teachers’ College Sports Association- Nairobi Zone Ballgames Championship First position both in soccer Men/Women & Volleyball Ladies. You now understand that we take sports seriously as much as we take our teacher training.
All fulltime (pre-service) mode:- This is a two(2) year – 6 semester of three months each training offered in full-time, residential and in service (school holiday)
Teaching in the 21st century is an existing and challenging career.
- Do you think you are special enough to change children’s life?
- Do you enjoy prospects of studying for a teachers’ course certificate, taking you into primary school classrooms as well as furthering your knowledge and understanding of a specialist subject?
- Do you look forward to the challenge of working with primary age children?
- Are you interested in studying for P1 teachers’ course, one of the most popular and prestigious Kenyan Primary Teachers Training Course Certificate?
- Can you communicate well?
If the answer to those questions is a clear committed “YES” then you will enjoy the opportunities we offer at International TTC for you to follow a certificate route into teaching and furthering your education in any University in Kenya and abroad for a degree in Education.
Term 1 Term 2 Term 3 TOTAL PER YEAR Sept-Nov 2013 Jan-March 2014 May-Aug2014 1ST YEAR/NEW STUDENT Registration fees 500 Tuition & Boarding 21000 18000 16000 Activity fees 500 500 500 Medical fee 500 500 500 Bus maintenance 500 500 500 Water 500 500 500 TOTAL 1ST YEAR FEES 24,000 20,500 18,500 63,000 Term 1 Term 2 Term 3 TOTAL PER YEAR Sept-Nov 2013 Jan-March 2014 May-Aug2014 2nd YEAR Tuition & Boarding 18000 18000 18000 Activity fees 500 500 500 Medical fee 500 500 500 Bus maintenance 500 500 500 Water 500 500 500 TOTAL 1ST YEAR FEES 20,500 20,500 20,500 61,500
Full fees payment is required on opening of each new term.
Fees must be paid by direct deposit in the International Teaching and Training Centre provided below..
Deposits can be made in the international teaching and training centre account in any of the banks below across the country
Account name: International Teaching & Training centre
Bank: Cooperative Bank of Kenya
Account number: 01136098607600
Account branch: Athi-river
Account name: International Teaching & Training Centre
Bank: Commercial Bank of Kenya
Account number: 1106204271
Account branch: Moi Avenue
Submit the deposit slip to the college
- Parents who cannot pay full fees each term should meet with the Principal on the reporting day to make arrangements of paying in installments
- Our flexible mode of payment has enabled many teachers, other civil servants and those without employment choose to bring their children to study with us even after receiving letters from other colleges.
- The college bus will be in Kitengela town to drop you in the college